Center of Sustainable Development Studies, Faculty of Interdisciplinary Studies, Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana, Salatiga, calls for applicants to join the "Human Origins Heritage" Program V 4.0. The program is an academic training school developed by Universitas Kristen Satya Wacana and Museum National d'histoire Naturelle (MNHN), Paris, with the help of Alliance Sorbonne Universite. The program is implemented on an international, interdisciplinary and participatory approach.
- A series of online lectures need to be followed by students between mid-May and early July.
- Some course materials (handouts) will be distributed to all students to be learned independently.
- During the month of June, students will be assigned a working group of mixed nationalities.
- Each group will be assigned a topic re. Heritage and guided by one or two supervisors.
- The group will collectively work on a project re. the topic, including all the dimensions concerned by the school: scientific research, conservation, interpretive initiatives, touristic and development issues, including the needs of local communities.
- At the end of the project (early July) each group will provide: a 10 to 20 pages essay; a 2 to 4 web pages tentative abstract summing up their work; and will present their project in an oral evaluation session online.
- The overall work will validate 3 SKS.
- All participants will get an international certificate.
- Active students (Senior Bachelor Students or higher (Master's/ Ph.D students from different background - Development studies, Biology, Religions and Community Studies, Archeology, Tourism, Communication, Social Science and others)
- Fluent in English
- Interested in issues related to 'Human Origins Heritage and Development'
- Willing to join the program from the beginning to the end.
- Photo - Passport Size
- Curriculum Vitae
- Motivation Letter
Please submit your application with required documents to: email@example.com
Mirza Ansyori. Phone: 0812-8482-2611 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org